Thanks for purchasing the Bunya Kids climbing dome. Please see below for the assembly video and assembly instructions.
Tips and hints
It is very important that the stars in step 1 are done up firmly before proceeding to step 2 (as stated in the instructions). This brings everything into alignment before further assembly and makes the subsequent steps much easier.
When on the final step of assembly work around all the bolts and tighten gradually before going around. a final time and doing them firmly. This will bring everything into alignment properly.
Important: stainless steel bolts
Our climbing dome uses quality stainless steel bolts for longevity. One of the downsides of stainless steel bolts is the possibility of ‘galling’ or locking up which can occur (rarely) when a thread is done up too fast or used to bring together poles which aren’t in alignment. In order to prevent the possibility of galling please ensure the following:
- Ensure the dome is assembled on a flat surface.
- Ensure poles are fitted in the correct order as shown in the manual
- Before tightening all bolts in the final step ensure poles are in alignment (this can be done by moving the dome as required to make sure it is sitting flat and even.
- Avoid using power tools to assemble the dome.
- Optional but recommended: use a lubricant on the thread whilst assembling. WD40, Beeswax or cooking oil will be fine.
We’re here to help!
Having any problems assembling? We’re just a facebook chat, an email or a phone call away soo get in touch and we’ll talk you through it.